[vlmc-devel] VLMC MOVIE CREATOR to teach video editing my students.

ENGEBA.TIC engeba.tic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:59:59 CEST 2016

Hello:
I am a computer teacher in a Spanish school and I would like your
software VLMC Movie Creator to teach video editing my students.
At school we have very old hardware (over 15 years) and thought their
software might work yet. In addition it is free software, which is the
philosophy that we are inculcating in our students.
I pointed to his list of mail but can not find how to apply for the program.
I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.