[vlmc-devel] Build VLMC in msys2

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Mon Aug 13 16:44:21 CEST 2018

Hi,

Sorry about the lack of IRC (or ML) monitoring.
Theoretically, as far as VLMC goes, the only thing you need to do is `configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32`(or x86_64-w64-mingw32 if you want to build for 64bits)

Now as you guessed, it might be a bit more complicated for the dependencies... I'm not sure how MLT handles cross compilation these days, but last time I checked there were a few dependencies (like dlfcn-win32) that was making it more cumbersome.
The only modules you need for now are ffmpeg/libav & SDL

Please feel free to write down your steps as you go, I'll gladly merge a patch to update the documentation!

Regards,