[vlmc-devel] Anybody There

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Tue Mar 20 20:50:51 CET 2018

Hey Sagar,

As pointed out by Christoph, IRC has a better chance of success those days! You can join #vlmc on freenode.
About the mailing list being deserted... well to be perfectly honest, there isn't much activity on VLMC outside of GSoC lately, hence the few amount of emails.

In any case, the first step would be to compile VLMC (which might be tricky lately since quite a few APIs have changed, and VLMC hasn't been updated accordingly. That would be a great way to get involved in the project though!)

See you on IRC,

Cheers,