How to start a program from satelite?

Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou bozo at via.ecp.fr
Tue Apr 2 17:27:38 CEST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> Indeed, it would be better to check for the sync bit 0x47 AND PID 0x00
> in the TS Header and
> loop until found. This is what I did in DVBset to get it always working.
> In out lab it took us from 2 - 9 retries,
> before a correct TS packet was found.

In this part of the code it's not possible to access such data. The
only objects that have access to them are the reader, the converter
and the demultiplexer but modifying them is _ugly_.

I've just replaced the sleep by a C_Condition and it works here.
Could you tell me if it works in your lab ?

--
Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou - http://www.via.ecp.fr/~bozo/