Future of VLS

Andreas Masur amasur at gmx.de
Tue Apr 9 21:10:37 CEST 2002

Hi,

Since nobody seems to be interested I probably would like to help.
Probably because I honestly have to admit that I'm quite not familiar
with the VLS at all. I of course know the client since this is what I
used sometimes (I usually don't like watching DVD's on my monitor ;-))

Nevertheless it's quite impressive what you guys did so far and since I
pretty much like the idea of open source I really would enjoy helping
you.

I don't want to consider myself as a guru but I'm not a novice either...
But don't expect that I can do the mentioned things within 1 week... I'm
pretty busy most of the time so I don't have time all day long to do the
funny things in life like participating in your project.

If you still looking for a developer just drop me a mail (to avoid
flooding the list) and we can see if I'm able to help you after I know
some more details...

Ciao, Andreas