report a problem!

Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou bozo at via.ecp.fr
Thu Aug 15 10:16:10 CEST 2002

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002, Hong Liu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I find a question in the function of C_Socket*
> C_SocketPool::InternalMonitor(Struct timeval* pTimeOut) in your socket.cpp
> file.

> [some copy-paste bugs]

> Do you think it is right or not?

Of course. Actually this code is never used but for reception sockets.
Thank you for reporting this bug.

> The second question is as follows,
>
> core/network.cpp:188:  Session* pSession = new Session(pClientSocket,
> m_pParam);
>
> My question is that I could not find class Session definition and typedef
> Session. So could you give me a clue to understand the above statement.

C_ConnectionsHandler is a template and Session is a parameter given at
instanciation time so that you can reuse it with any class which
implements the methods needed by the template.

Somewhere in src/server/telnet.h you have this:

class C_TelnetSession

class C_Telnet : protected C_ConnectionsHandler<C_TelnetSession>

C_TelnetSession is an exemple of class that implements the methods
needed by C_ConnectionsHandler.

In src/server/nativeadmin.h you have C_NativeAdminSession instead of
C_TelnetSession.

That's it, I hope this helps.

--
Arnaud