[vls-devel] Does the order matter?

Heok Kee Oon oonheokkee78 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 11:41:39 CET 2002

Hi!

   Hope someone can explain this to me, because a lot
of questions that I've asked doesn't get answered in
the last 2 weeks.

   I tried streaming Dolby_Broadway.vob using vls to
vlc. It seems like if I'm to start vlc, followed by
vls, I won't get any audio or video output, although
the connection is set up.

   However, the moment I start vls first followed by
vlc, I'll get audio and video. What is the cause of
this?

   Please reply, because I think the answer to this
might help to answer other queries that I have.
Thanks!! :)

Oon, Heok Kee

=====
Oon, Heok Kee