[README] CVS Commit: vls

Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou bozo at via.ecp.fr
Mon Mar 4 03:08:47 CET 2002

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002, cvs at videolan.org wrote:
>   - attempt at IPv6 _and_ IPv4 support courtesy to Alexis Guillard who
>     is going to test it and report the bugs because your servant has no
>     IPv6 network;

I don't know neither if DNS resolution works nor IPv6 addresses work so
Alexis please test.

>   - added some parameters to channel's configuration;

Ok now the options for a "network" channel are:

(CNS means Case Non Sensitive)

Domain : "Inet4" or "Inet6",
         "Inet4" is the default (CNS).
Type   : "unicast" or "multicast" or "broadcast",
         "unicast" is the default (CNS).
SrcHost : guess (optional)...
SrcPort : guess (taken into account if SrcHost is specified)...
DstHost : guess...
DstPort : guess...
Interface : same as before.
TTL : Time To Live of IP packets.

Oh and for both Telnet and NativeAdmin sections I've added a "Domain"
option which is the same as before.

>   - TTL patch;

See above.

>   - sections' name and left side of each parameter in the config files
>     are now case _non-sensitive_;

So you can put DsThOsT instead of DstHost :p

--
Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou - http://www.via.ecp.fr/~bozo/