[vls-devel] Re: Changing transport protocol

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Wed Oct 2 08:55:54 CEST 2002

VLS also does RTP (with Mpeg2-TS) inside if you use --rtp at the start
command. Like: start program localhost movies --rtp

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42909
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199