[vls-devel] Re: Changing transport protocol

Heok Kee Oon oonheokkee78 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 09:27:12 CEST 2002

Hi Arnaud,

   Thank you very much for your enlightenment! I was
getting a bit lost there... :)

   So does that mean I will have to recompile the
entire vls program again? Or can I just recompile the
2 files you mentioned and link them up to the rest of
the program? Can you give me some guidance on how to
do it?

   Thanks a lot!! :)

Heok Kee

--- Arnaud de Bossoreille de Ribou <bozo at via.ecp.fr>