[vls-devel] Re: Network QoS Measurement

Danilo Ferraz Daher de Ornellas danilo at telemidia.puc-rio.br
Fri Aug 1 19:48:27 CEST 2003

	Thank you for clarifying the idea of latency. Actually, I´m meaning the
last one.
	My framework is designed to provide end-to-end QoS. It means that
even the test devices (e.g. Digital Camera attached to a PC) are committed
with low latency traffic such as voice and video. So, what I really want
is to measure the network delay, to make sure that intermediary nodes
(routers) are achieving the proper QoS.
	Hope I made myself clear.
	Thanks in advance,

Danilo