[vls-devel] Re: ps2to broken in CVS

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Tue Dec 16 23:27:21 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003, Andrew de Quincey wrote :
> Eugh! I'm using debian woody.. I got it to compile under that... eventually,
> but I'm just gonna port my ps2ts changes back to a snapshot I have from the
> 21st Oct.

I just did an upgrade of my Debian Sid tonight... linux-kernel-headers
was upgraded... and I don't have any problems to build VLS anymore... so
I suppose that this Debian bug is now fixed !

With this new build, I started testing VLS CVS. I'm streaming a DVD for
more than 1 hour now without any problem. I'll try to test it during
more time tomorrow on DVDs and PS files to see if the problems in ps2to
are really gone or not !

--
Alexis