[vls-devel] Re: CVS Commit: vls (jpsaman)

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Wed Jul 2 08:40:40 CEST 2003

Tristan Leteurtre wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2003, cvs at videolan.org wrote:
>
>>TODO: Make the function EStoTS() in src/modules/raw2ts/raw2ts.cpp
>>work on a single TS Packet. Maybe by doing to packetizing in 2 steps: a
>>EStoPES() and PEStoTS() function. Tristan what do you think?
>

> What is the problem with a 'single TS packet' ?
>
> Anyway I will have a look at that and split EStoTS() as soon as possible.

It appears to me that the EStoTS() function packetizes more then one
TSPacket. Or am I wrong?

The GetNextTSPacket() function needs to delivery only one TsPacket. So
EStoTS() only needs to give one TSPacket()

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42674
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199