[vls-devel] Network QoS Measurement

Danilo Ferraz Daher de Ornellas danilo at telemidia.puc-rio.br
Thu Jul 31 00:00:26 CEST 2003

Hello folks,

	I´m developing a QoS Framework to be applied to Linux operating
systems and over routers along two network edges.
	So, I want to send packets from a VLS station to another one
running VLC. My purpose is measure the actual bitrate my whole network is
achieving. In other words, I want to know the overall  delay from server
to client station, so that I can validate my framework.
	Here goes my question: Is there any funcionality provided by
either VLC or VLS that would fulfill the requirements abovementioned?
	If answer is negative, does anyone envision any solution
to this
problem?
	My best regards,

Danilo