[vls-devel] Question regarding VLS streaming Server.....

Mohan Sunderam msunder at gcpud.org
Thu Jun 26 20:56:14 CEST 2003

Hi,
 My name is Mohan, I have downloaded the VLS for Windows source code,
compiled and I am able to stream *.vob file and MPEG file (saved as
MPEG2-PS stream).

But I am not able to stream MPEG-2 (file with extension *.mpg).

The config file "vls.cfg" format says only of these types.(Mpeg1-PS,
Mpeg2-PS, Mpeg2-TS, or Dvd)...if this true Can I play a *.mpg file.

# --- Format:
# BEGIN "program_number"
#   Name     = "program_name"
#   Type     = "type"          # can be Mpeg1-PS, Mpeg2-PS, Mpeg2-TS, or
Dvd
#   FileName = "path"          # use this variable if Type is not "Dvd"
#   Device   = "device"        # use this variable with type "Dvd"
# END

I would appreciate, if some body could help me to stream MPEG-2 file
(*.mpg).

My email ID = msunder at gcpud.org.

Thank you in Advance,
Mohan.

the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.