[vls-devel] Future release of vls 0.5.0

Damien LUCAS nitrox at videolan.org
Mon Mar 3 15:47:05 CET 2003

I was tracking all the bugs in vls in order to release the 0.5.0
version. Linux version is now perfectly stable. Unfortunately, I cannot
find the windows bug which seems to be in the source code since the
beginning (v0.3.3). I spent a lot of time on it.

Today, I can't spend more time looking for this bug. So I see 2 solutions:

1. Someone is interested in looking for this bug and releasing a windows
version of vls. I may give him advice from what I found.

2. Nobody is interested in looking for this bug. In that case, we just
have to release a tarball for linux and mac os X.

If no one says he will look at the windows bug, i plan to release the
tarball by the end of the week.

Regards,

--
nitrox