[vls-devel] Re: Could you give me some advices on how to convert MPEG-2 PS to MPEG-2 TS ?

Surinder Sarohia surinder.sarohia at digiglobal.com
Thu Mar 20 19:33:38 CET 2003

Hi,
I am also interested in creating two separate output files from standard DVD
MPEG-2 PS (VOB) files into audio PES and video PES, but under Linux.

I am interested in creating PES packet, which will have correct PTS. Any
advice will be greatly appreciated.

I wonder if there is any documentation on your site that will help us in
understanding how you handle PES in your application.

Best regards
Surinder

Surinder.sarohia at digiglobal.com