[vls-devel] Re: Question on V4L sound in CVS

Bart Kerver Bart.Kerver at surfnet.nl
Mon Mar 24 18:22:50 CET 2003

Eric,

>>Thanks for the new feature/patches, all has been patched, but it doesn't
>>work (yet). If you like I can start a multicast so you can see and
>>hear/see it yourself too?
>>
>>[snip]
>

>  Could you dump a few megabytes (using the "file" output) and make it
> available ?

In a last attempt today, I have deleted all sources and (re) downloaded
all CVS's (FFMPEG ... + VLS), build, configured and so on. I recreated
the configfile and now it works fine!

I still have the "error" message of VLS telling me that the WInTV can
not capture audio on 32Khz - but setting this frequency it just works fine!

Thanks for the support sofar.

Best regards,
Bart

--