[vls-devel] Re: dvb-input

Sam Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Mon Oct 13 02:36:23 CEST 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003, Benjamin PRACHT wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003, Sam Hocevar wrote :
> >
> >    Why is that? How come it doesn't complain when 0.5.x is found?
>
> Well, looks as if the libdvb guys changed their API since then, and this
> was never ported to VLS... (I think attempts have been done though...)

   The API looks pretty compatible to me, since I successfully built VLS
against libdvb 0.5.0. I don't have a DVB card to test it with, though,
but if anyone wants to build VLS, try this libdvb-dev package:

     http://people.zoy.org/~sam/vls/libdvb-dev_0.5.0-1_i386.deb

   Or this VLS package:

     http://people.zoy.org/~sam/vls/vls_0.5.3-1.cvs20031013_i386.deb

--