[vls-devel] frame grabber and windows.

jonathan dumaresq jdumaresq at cetso.com
Mon Sep 22 16:54:33 CEST 2003

HI all, I just found your software.. what a great work has been done..

Ok now the questions.

I want to use VLC or VLS with a frame grabber. I want to stream 4 camera thru Internet. The frame grabber have 4 inputs. So I have the driver for windows but I don't know if I can use it with one of two software.

I have all the api to grab a frame and put this on a disk or in memory buffer or anywhere a program can put the result.Can I send the raw data to VLS or VLC.

is it a big job to modify some routine in vls or vlc to make this work ?

thanx

jonathan Dumaresq