No subject

Fri Feb 15 00:40:57 CET 2008

happily says it will commit suicide, but never really does it. I always
have to kill it with -KILL.

Also, the config file

	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/vls.cfg

IMHO says that vls should use the telnet interface, and the log file says
it at least stopped the telnet interface when it dies, so it should listen
on port localhost:9999, but a netstat check clearly shows it doesn't do
that, nor does it obviously accept incoming telnet requests.

What can I do to help debugging? Has anyone ever streamed DVB content or
is it still in the early stages of testing?

Is anyone even reading this list, or are you guys and girls just fed up
with my whining? Is vls still being developed?

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
  In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
   very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.