[vls-devel] need help

José Johnny RANDRIAMAMPIONONA vasiana09 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:20:51 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am about deploying a streaming service (streaming and videoconferencing)in
our local area network : I choose VLS as streaming server .Unfortunately,
when I am trying to find in the "how to"  the documentation about its
configuration, I can find it, in other hand the videolan web site mentioned
that it's no longer maintained and worse it"s deprecated.
Just for the record I m running on Debian
so Is there any documents or guide to use it: installation and configuration
or should I use another server ? Is VLC able to run as dedicated  streaming
server(on linux - without X)?
Best regards!

--
JJohnny RANDRIAMAMPIONONA