[www-doc] Re: VLC for MacOSX

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Mon Dec 6 16:05:07 CET 2004

Hello Gary,
please ask this question again on the vlc-user or vlc-devel
mailing-list or post it to our forum. webmaster at videolan is not an
approbate place for asking this kind of questions.

Concerning your question: this problem sounds familiar to me and afaik
it is either related to the audio-codec iMovie uses or to the way how
Toast burns DVDs (since VCDs burned by Toast cannot be read by VLC for
some reason), but please post this question at an approbate place again
anyway.

Kind regards,
Felix