[www-doc]

Bubzilla Zillansky Bubzilla at gmx.net
Wed Dec 8 11:26:05 CET 2004

hi,

i need help, and i need it fast.
i am working on a projekt were i must use the VLC-application.
i just need to install it and then i can right my own app.

but the problem is i cant install it on red had if read the doc, looked up
in the forum but nothing helped!

1. so online it told first to update redhat, but the redhadupdate is just a
dead link so were can i get this update?

2. there is an error massge like: ... V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ...
how can i handel this message?

i sorry to bother you, but my time is running out and i need it very qiuck
so i can work on my own app. i would be very happy if you could help me to
get vlc run on my system!

thanks

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!