[www-doc] Questions about new files organitation

Mariano García mariano.garcia at optivamedia.com
Thu Mar 11 12:06:09 CET 2004

Hi all,

I want to continue translating vls spanish guide, but I don't know where
I have to do changes. There are some files that are not translated yet,
so what are the file I have to change? doc/vls-user-guide/*.xml or
doc/vls-user-guide/src/es/*.xml files?

Or maybe it is better not doing changes until new organitation will be
finish.

Regards,
Mariano.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
        OPTIVA MEDIA            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.