[www-doc] repositories moved to SVN

Sam Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Mon Mar 22 17:44:31 CET 2004

   The www-doc repositories were at last moved to Subversion. They are
now all in one single repository (videolan). To checkout a repository,
use one of these:

    svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/videolan/doc/
    svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/videolan/www.videolan.org/
    svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/videolan/developers.videolan.org/

   You can also get the whole videolan repository:

    svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/videolan/

   I have done minor checking of the update scripts. Please tell me of
any problems you might encounter. Also, if you had commit access but do
not have an SVN account yet, please send me a plain-text password so
that I can recreate your account.

Regards,
--
Sam.