[www-doc] vls user guide

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Fri May 21 17:01:43 CEST 2004

Hello.

It would be nice, if someone who has access to the web-server could
activate the build of the Spanish translation of the VLS user guide. I
cannot do so, since I do not know how to and I have not the rights to
do it.

Furthermore, it would be really great, if I could get access to the
server, so I don't have to ask you for this stuff anymore and could
debug the building myself, so it does not take that long to find errors
anymore, like it did in the build-process of the German VLC user guide.
If you have any qualms on this, don't hesitate to mail me.
Additionally, I would also accept the decision (and I wouldn't be
offended), that you want to keep this access to ECP-people only.

Best regards,
Felix