[www-doc] Here's your link info, any changes?

Karen Boyce karen at apsatellite.com
Mon Oct 18 09:11:18 CEST 2004

Hi, this is Karen from apsatellite.com.
I really liked www.videolan.org,
so I placed a listing for you on my site. It's on the
digitalsatellite page. I'm trying to build a really complete
Directory.

If you'd like me to make any changes to the listing, just
say so. You can see it at http://www.apsatellite.com/digitalsatellite/

I'd really appreciate a return link to apsatellite.com, but it
certainly isn't required. My site will be gaining in rank
as more and more listings are added and people start using
it. It should bring you some pretty decent traffic!

There are easy copy-n-paste html codes for linking back
to my site at http://www.apsatellite.com/addurl/ for that purpose.
You can also use that form for requesting a change to your
listing.

Again, thanks for the consideration... and make sure to
tell me if you want anything about your listing changed.

Warmly,
Karen Boyce
apsatellite.com
Karen at apsatellite.com