[www-doc] Error Trying to Post

Ray Peterson raypeterson at snipitvideo.com
Fri Jan 14 23:18:30 CET 2005

Hi,
Last night, I'm not sure about the time but it must have been close
to mid-night, I tried to post a question on the Streaming forum and got
an Insert error.I'm not sure what the problem is but I sure would like
to be able to ask that question.
Thanx.

Here is the text:

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid,
post_text) VALUES (20867, 'Live Webstreaming', 'e72ac17ec4', 'Hi All,
I''m working with a congregation that would like to stream live classes
to two sites over the web. After reading other post at this site I
believe this is some of the formula to get started: An Osprey-200 card
and a Canon XL1 to create the data stream and encode it with VLS. I''''d
stay away from boxes that use AMD CPUs and use an Intel CPU runing at
2G+. Also I''d make sure I have a couple of large SATA hard drives and
2G of mem. Then I''d like to send that stream to a Linux box that would
be the box the other two sites would connect to, to get the video feed.
I''''ve already told them they need at least a T1 but they are willing
to give it a try. Can I use VLC feed to a Linux box that will be used to
feed the other two boxes across the web? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Ray')

Line : 282
File : /var/www/local/forum.videolan.org/includes/functions_post.php

Ray Peterson
Video Man