[www-doc] reporting bug

James Moersh jmoersh at mac.com
Sun Jun 26 18:47:21 CEST 2005

I have been trying to report a bug, get error message page not
available,  I am  running  power mac G4  osx 10.3.9,  and trying to
play a dvd on an external La Cie D2 dvd rw,   I get error message" Main
   no suitable  access module for 'f'ile  //".    Have tried for days to
play a dvd on the lacie  to no avail,  and no one seems to be able to
help me.  Any suggestions ?  Tried   La Cie,   and Apple but no one
seems to know what to do.   The   Dvd  is showing on my desktop so it
is being recognized by the DVD   drive.

Thanks for any help you can give me

Jim