[www-doc] x264 r367 - 2 file mirrors provided by Softpedia

Softpedia Team webmaster at softpedia.com
Mon Nov 14 23:01:39 CET 2005

Hello,

We are sending you this email to let you know that we are now
providing two mirrors for the installation files of your product
"x264 r367".

Both mirrors are on dedicated servers, of which one is located in Florida,
USA (Softpedia US mirror) and the other in Bucharest, Romania (Softpedia
RO mirror).

You can see this on the Softpedia download page for your product at:
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/x264-Download-29491.html

The full review page for your product is:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Codec-Packs-Video-Codecs/x264.shtml

If you want to link to the download page providing these mirrors for
your files, please do so by using the URL below:
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/x264-Download-29491.html

We also provide some buttons (GIF format) if you want to provide an
image-based link to that page instead of a text-based one. You can
download a small ZIP archive (16KB) that contains various size formats
of these buttons at the address below:
http://www.softpedia.com/files/softpedia_download_buttons.zip

Sincerely,
The Softpedia Team

Softpedia is a library of over 70,000 free and free-to-try software
programs for Windows and Unix/Linux, games, Mac software, Windows drivers,
mobile devices and IT-related articles.
We review and categorize these products in order to allow the visitor/user
to find the exact product they and their system needs.
We strive to deliver only the best products to the visitor/user
together with self-made evaluation and review notes.