[www-doc] "Classic" nightlies on xserve

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Tue Oct 4 14:52:40 CEST 2005

Just a quick note, so this isn't lost.

I just disabled the "classic" nightly builds on xserve (-> the ones
triggered by cron). The respective line is still in crontab, but
commented. The new nightly builds by buildslave are running fine
including a correct timestamp. The link to the dmg-files on
nightlies.vid... is already updated to the new location.

The only minor problem left is that xserve runs in CEST while altair
runs in UTC. That's the disk-image got the timestamp "0456" (CEST)
while it was uploaded to altair on 02:51. This might be a little bit
confusing for the users. I would prefer to run altair in CEST as well
like VTHR did before and xserve still does.

Regards,
Felix