[www-doc] Re: Sun-Herald

Steve Bryan sdbryan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:09:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have been maintaining an account from Apple for several years at the
cost of about $100 per year. It included a website that I used to make
available a media player application. I've had to cut back on my
expenses so I have not been able to renew that service. I hope to find
a less expensive or free web hosting option which will allow me to make
that application available again.

-Steve Bryan