[www-doc] Re: libdvdcss sur ubuntu

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Tue Dec 19 12:37:49 CET 2006

I figured out that the sources.list line recently changed, as explained
on
http://blog.racoon97.net/index.php?2006/12/11/70-les-plf-sont-morts-vive-medibuntu

The sources.list line which should be added to install libdvdcss is now
the following :

deb http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repo/ edgy free

Could someone change it on vlc/download-ubuntu.html ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Alexis