[www-doc] Request for support / Bug report

Mike mik3ut at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 20:25:34 CET 2006

Hi, Sorry to contact you with this, I tried several times to register on the
forum but it kept giving invalid security code errors (Tried case sensitive
letters).

I was wondering if your aware of the multi monitor bug? If your drag a movie
playing on VLC to a separate monitor the image disappears, I am not sure if
this happens on Nvidia cards or its just a ATI issuse. I have tried it on 3
computers with ATI cards and its the same on them all.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. I think your media player is way superior than any other product out
there, great work.

Kindest regards
Mike