[www-doc] VLC library files VLC media player source code

Rayudu YS ys.rayudu at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 11 05:34:31 CEST 2006

  Dear Sir,

sub : VLC library files VLC media player source code

While down loading VLC library files from net ,i was able to down most of the files exept   "libdvbpsi4 0.1.5. (MPEG TS and DVB PSI tables library
"

The following message is displayed while downloading the above mentioned libray file.
"
404 error: page not found

Please check your links, or contact the VideoLAN team if you think there should be something here. "

Could you help me in downloading the file.Can we compile the tree for  decoding  MPEG-2 compliant transport stream   without libdvbpsi4 0.1.5. library file

Best Regards

Rayudu Y.S
Dy Manager,
D&E-Telecom & Broadcast Systems.
Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli, Bangalore,India PIN:560013
Phone:  91-80-22195714  Int:3354/4382
Fax:91-80-28382920