[www-doc] BORED of that forum

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Mar 1 20:09:00 CET 2007

Hello,

So once again, lots of spam, spent 1hour to clean it up, still slow and
not validating the standards...

And there is still no proper spam control and when you delete someone
because of spam you can't delete at the same time all the messages...

So, I am thinking of putting a new forum engine.

* FAST,FAST and LIGHT and without bling blings and whistle (99% of the post are
  plain text, < 1% of ppl have an avatar)

* Advanced spamming administration, like I can delete a user from the
  forum and delete all the messages associated without 1000 clicks.

I was thingking about punBB or SMF ?

Ideas ?

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf