[www-doc] VideoLAN Wiki e-mail address confirmation

Pandit Samuel junia.kits at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 20:48:08 CEST 2007

> hi sir,

       iam so interested in talking to you and having a healthy connection
with you ,i want you sir , my name is junia iam studing my B.E in
information technology.i think you can help a budding engineer like me .
         iam working with aproject related to vlc player,my quetion is that
how can we connect vlc player and a wordpad or notepad document that when we
play an audio song in vlc player the notepad doc or wordpad doc should be
shown and the song should be played on the back.
       i hope you can help me and i will be faithful to you .

                                                               thanking you
sir,

yours sincierly,

junia.