[www-doc] videolan: svn commit r5045 (altglass)

Jérôme Decoodt djc at videolan.org
Thu Dec 18 10:45:14 CET 2008

> > And perhaps showing "All" by
> > default and categories just when javascript is enabled?
> This is exactly what happens.

This is not exactly what happens. ATM, we have 8 categories and when
javascript is disabled, all features are displayed in category 'Input
formats'.

I suggest adding a category 'All features' with the other categories
hidden by default. When javascript is disabled, the user can only see
'All features' with all features displayed. Categories will not be
displayed as they will not function properly without js.

When javascript is enabled, we change the display style of the category
list so the user will be able to click on them.
--
Jérôme Decoodt