[www-doc] help?

S Brackens Brinkley Cass stevesd619 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 17:08:42 CET 2008

Im new to this whole thing of computer to television thing.  I have a sierra wireless aircard connected to my computer.  Is it possible to transmit video from my computer to my regular television?  If so, how?  I'm amazed at the current level of technology.  Coming from a time of no computers nor cell phones, it intrigues me to say the least!

I need some good-hearted person to walk me through it like a first-grader!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I am a disabled vet and am returning to college soon.  Is there a computer class there at the college that would help me understand these things better?

Sincerely,

Stephen Brackens Brinkley (Cass)

I have a p4 computer...win xp  pro svc pack 2