[www-doc] 0.9.8a

Aurelia Hawkins alh31548 at tds.net
Fri Jan 30 17:24:45 CET 2009

I cannot open e-mails sent to me with the orange & white cone.  When I tried to download 0.9.8a, my entire screen was enlarged.

I removed 0.8.5d and tried again to download 0.9.8a and my entire screen was enlarged again.

So, I removed 0.9.8a so I could get my regular-sized print back.

I also registered with videolan and got your e-mail stating that I was registered and that I would have to visit a certain link to activate my account.  All this I did before I installed and removed 0.9.8a.

Should I just forget videolan, or is there something I should do to get rid of the large print?

Thank you.