[www-doc] Fwd: Email removal

Davide Leonarduzzi leonarduzzi.davide at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:24:35 CET 2009

Dear sir or madam,

Some years ago I sent an email to one of the email addresses on your
website. Since  it  has been published on your website but I wanted it
to be private, I would
like you to remove it from your archive.

I tried to contact the list owners directly more than once, but
without success. I would like you to remove the following page, that
has been written by me and published without consent:

http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc/2004-July/008538.html

I really hope we can solve this problem with this email, as this is
the fourth attempt of having the page deleted.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
  Davide Leonarduzzi