[www-doc] videolan.org featured in Browsershots Showcase

webmaster at browsershots.org webmaster at browsershots.org
Sun Mar 15 15:50:43 CET 2009

Hi

We are glad to let you know that your website has been featured in Browsershots showcase at http://browsershots.org/showcase/website/4af53e196c1dc9c5495d1ab7e7c08603.

Browsershots Showcase is now the largest and most updated web design & css gallery on the web featuring 30,000+ designs and 50+ new designs every day. We are going to make it a most usable and searchable library for every web designer, whether for inspiration, learning or even capturing the latest trends on web design techs.

We would like to hear what you think about our service. Every suggestion helps us improve.

Also, We have created a bunch of ready-to-use badgets for your use on your website. Please check it out at http://browsershots.org/showcase/links

You may also place a text link using following codes on your website if you like:

Once you have setup the link, please kindly reply to this message and I will remove the rel="nofollow" tag in all external links to your website from Browsershots. It will benefit both of us.

Sincerely,

The Browsershots Team

Click the link below to remove from list: