[www-doc] Hi,some problem about the VLC Network Setting

yang wei weikun0905 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:35:22 CET 2010

Hello,everybody

  *Thanks for your time for reading this mail.
*

 *I would like to know how to enable VLC for NAT traversal? *
* I use the VLC as a RTSP client ,and I  want to get the RTP stream which is
sended by the other RTSP server in the sperated NAT.*
* When I try to do that I find that the RTSP connection had been builded
,but VLC cannot send any NAT probe packet,so it cannot get any RTP packet.
When I set the VLC and RTSP server in the local network , that is OK.*
* How to set the VLC  to send the NAT probe packet ??*
**
*Thank all of you!!*