[www-doc] How to

Albert Matthew flexministries3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:45:11 CET 2010

Hi I have VLC and did not know where to look for this on the program and the
site? How do change to repeat or random play on the player when playing
music? I have reinstalled VLC twice and it has crashed more than three
times! Can VLC play any number of folders at once? For example I added a
folder with a number of folders and it could not! How to? Thanks! I am still
learning! Will you be able to stream well without Windows Media Player? How
do I stream my own radio statiion? Thanks

--
Pastor Albert Matthew