[www-doc] Error 403

Robert robert.bev at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 12:14:07 CET 2012

Hi Videolan

I have just clicked onto an email which I had saved in a “Saved Mail “ folder on my PC since December 2011, this link should give me access to a Videolan Forum topic, in order to go back to the Forum with an update and a thanks to the Forum as my problem is now solved.

Unfortunately when I try to login I get an Error 403 Forbidden, can you help to remove it? and again give me access to the Forum thread in which I was conversing, many thanks and regards Robert.