[www-doc] Privacy policy of videolan.org

shaun.conijn at nanoniem.nl shaun.conijn at nanoniem.nl
Wed Jan 22 14:14:18 CET 2014

  Dear sir/madam,

  I am writing in regards to the privacy policy of your website videolan.org.
  We are currently researching the user privacy on the most popular websites.

  Could you please provide answers to the following questions:
  - Where is the privacy policy located on videolan.org (it's hard to find)?
  - Does your privacy policy contain a synopsis for easy reading?
  - Do your third-party affiliates strictly adhere to your privacy policy?
  - Can you provide a list of your third-party affiliates that could possibly have (had) access to my data?
  - Do you or any of your third-party affiliates perform fingerprinting and/or tracking? And can you list the types of tracking?

  For a thorough research we need this information about the privacy policy of videolan.org.

  Thanks in advance! I am looking forward to your reply.

  Kind regards,
  Shaun Conijn

  Conijn,  uses Nanoniem (http://www.nanoniem.nl/)
  Nanoniem is the new secure online non-anonymous email service.

  Personal E-Mail:
  shaun.conijn at nanoniem.nl

  Personal Website:
  http://www.nanoniem.nl/shaun.conijn