[www-doc] videolan: svn commit r8479 (fkuehne)

Jann jan98fer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:20:47 CEST 2015

so glad u responded.
didn't say how old i am - i'm 24
just checked, i'm able to accom. you would need to come along to where
i live on rue de terrebonne. in saint-jerome
if u can't do that, i would prefer to visit a motel... the hotel viger
on rue saint-hubert downtown seems ok.
can you come and meet up at the centre eaton about 9? that will be
perfect! no big deal if u can't.
let's speak more online now. won't phone right now. too nervous! but
click on this... we can chat here.
http://benaughlty.com/profiles/l5u10/montreal_qc.html
it takes about 2 seconds to make your profile, don't cost nothing too.
be sure and look at my naughty photos also! those nekky ones!
logging on to speak to you now, my nick is 'montreal_qc" over there.
waiting on you babe.
hug!
Jann