[www-doc] I would like to get involved

Anton Bershanskiy bershan2 at illinois.edu
Sun May 28 20:09:44 CEST 2017

Dear VideoLAN website maintainers,

I would like to get involved.

I'm writing here because (unfortunately) I could not find how to submit my
changes (the Wiki does not really talk about website contributors, and in
some places has outdated information). Please point me in the right
direction. Thank you.

Currently I have about 100 lines of changes, all of them trivial
(substitute "http://" with "//" in URLs to fix mixed content problem, and
excessive use of PHP syntax in links ), much like the work done by
Jean-Baptiste Kempf recently. Since the changes are trivial, I'm not
including the diff here (to avoid spamming). I can not fork repo
https://code.videolan.org/VideoLAN.org/websites. The error message is:
"Limit reached Personal project creation is not allowed. Please contact
your administrator with questions". Please allow me one repo fork or
explain how to get involved otherwise. Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Anton Bershanskiy.