[x264-devel] some problems of x264 decoder

吴 坚 wujianseven at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 03:59:21 CEST 2004

Hi friends,
     After I read the x264,I am trying to complete its decoder .But I have
some problems to consult you.
      Though I don't find the declaration of struct
x264_macroblock_t,according to its members used in source codes,I may infer
that its members are not the same as members of struct mb in struct
x264_t.But in source codes, for example,
      1.the return value of the function x264_macorblock_new(not implement)
is
         (x264_t*)h->mb,
      2.(x264_macorblock_t*)mb = &h->mb[mb_xy];

I think that there are some disaccords.Here ,I consult you.

When I compile over redhat9,the following ocurrs:

decoder/decoder.c: In function `x264_slice_data_decode':
decoder/decoder.c:494: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
decoder/decoder.c: In function `x264_decoder_close':
decoder/decoder.c:776: incompatible type for argument 1 of `x264_free'

494 line is "mb = &h->mb[mb_xy];"
776 line is "x264_free(h->mb);

      Thanks!

      Best Regards